PioData 1TB microSDXC
The PioData 1TB microSDXC X Class 10 U3 V30 A2 card is the ideal added memory for faster transfer, app performance, and 4K UHD video with incredible Read/Write speed. MicroSD and SD cards are used in almost all the small electronic devices that require significant memory, including but not limited to, digital cameras, smartphones, TV’s, tablets, computers, drones and so much more. PioData has been offering high quality flash memory devices and MicroSD cards for many years.
The PioData 1TB microSDXC 1 X Class 10 U3 V30 A2 card is the ideal added memory for faster transfer, app performance, and 4K UHD video with incredible Read/Write speed. MicroSD and SD cards are used in almost all the small electronic devices that require significant memory, including but not limited to, digital cameras, smartphones, TV’s, tablets, computers, drones and so much more. PioData has been offering high quality flash memory devices and MicroSD cards for many years. MicroSD reliability and speed are critical to its usage and PioData ensures the top in both areas by performing extensive quality control testing and performance evaluations on a regular consistent basis.
1 Not all devices support microSDXC memory card formats, check with your device manufacturer for more details.
2 MicroSDXC storage capacity based on 1MB=1,000,000 bytes, 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage may be less due to device requirements and allocation.
3 To achieve full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors, compatible device required.
4 UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices.
5 A2 performance is 4000 read IOPS, 2000 write IOPS. Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors.
6 Read only speed based on internal testing. Results may vary based on host device, file attributions and other factors.
7 Waterproof claim based on being able to withstand up to 72 hours in seawater.
8 Temperature proof is based on operating temperatures of -25 C to 85 C; non-operating temperatures of -40 C to 85 C.
9 X-Ray Proof applies to up to 100mGy, equal to airport X-ray machines.
10 Magnetic-Proof up to 15,000 gauss, or the magnetic field equivalent of a high-field MRI.
11 Drop resistant based on withstanding drops up to 5 meters (16.4 feet).
● [MicroSDXC Card] 1TB microSD card includes a SD adapter that is suitable for both microSDXC and SDXC enabled host devices including smartphones, tablets, Android devices, game consoles, digital cameras, drones, desktops, laptops and more.
● [Fast Read / Write Speed Flash Memory Card] Offers Read speed: up to 100 MB/s, Write speed: up to 90 MB/s. These speeds allow quick music, photo, video, document and file transfer or storage (Performance may vary based on host device, interface, usage conditions, and other factors)
● 4K UHD and Full HD Ready with Rated UHS-I Speed Class 3(U3), Speed Class 10 (C10) and Video Speed class 30 (V30). A UHS-I memory card ensures even and sustained video recording performance for full HD videos, compatible with drones, video cameras, action cameras, or trail cams
● A2 App Performance enables apps to run directly from the microSD card, delivering faster app launch and performance. With Application Performance Class 2 rating, it is great for use with applications on your smart devices.
● This high durability MicroSD Card is waterproof, shockproof, magnet proof, temperature proof and X-ray proof. Rugged construction helps resist damage and keeps data secure in your dashcam, CCTV, surveillance system or security cam
● MicroSDXC Card Supported Devices ONLY, NOT backwards compatible with microSD/microSDHC host devices. Consult your device specifications or look for the microSHXC logo on your host devices for compatibility
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||Package Dimension LWH: 3.37 x 0.80 x 6.25 in (80 x 20 x 160 mm)
Item Dimension LWH: 2.06 x 1.69 x 0.31 in (52 x 43 x 8 mm)
|Weight||Weight: 6 g
Package Weight: 31 g
|System Requirements||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 or later Mac OSX 10.5 or later Linux Kernel 2.6 or later|
|Note||1.Performance may vary due to variations in platforms and application tools.
2.Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products.